- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of RTSPL website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Roadcast Tech. Solutions. Pvt. Ltd.
- Roadcast Tech. Solutions. Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product without assigning any reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- Roadcast Tech. Solutions. Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held liable in any manner for any kind of fraud.
- On receipt of your request for the product, RTSPL shall arrange to dispatch the product within the stipulated period. The stipulated period of delivery would be 15 days. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by RTSPL for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- RTSPL shall not be held liable for any delayed delivery of purchased goods due to, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of RTSPL.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of services RTSPL site is at the User's sole risk. The Services of RTSPL is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. RTSPL, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this Service. RTSPL does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although RTSPL current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
- In no event shall RTSPL, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to products sold through it's various platforms.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by RTSPL, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. RTSPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), RTSPL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of RTSPL website and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- RTSPL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries or service interruptions as may occur. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action.
- Users who choose to access and/or use the site from other geographies and locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of services of RTSPL is at the user's sole risk. The services of RTSPL is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. RTSPL its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this service. RTSPL does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information; although RTSPL current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between Roadcast Tech. Solutions. Pvt. Ltd. and the User.
- The User shall defend and fully indemnify RTSPL and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any damages, claims, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on the User's behalf or by third parties as a result of the User's access and/or use of the site.
- This site is designed and created exclusively by RTSPL. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All titles, trademarks, trade names, brands, logos, ownership rights and intellectual property rights, including copyright, rest with RTSPL.
- The User shall not at any time and/or by any means copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, transfer, republish, store, archive or use other than as intended at this site with or without alteration or modification, any of the works, designs, contents, trademarks, trade names, brands and logos without the prior written permission of RTSPL.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes arising out or pertaining hereto.
- The decision of RTSPL in respect of any other terms and conditions outside the purview of the above shall be final and binding.